- How far is the Villa from the beach?
The villa is about 5 minutes by golf cart from the hotel's main lobby.
- What times do the maids work?
The maids work an 8 hour day, usually beginning at 8:00 am. You may adjust this time slightly to suit your needs.
- Are all linens/towels/soaps/ etc...supplied?
The villa is fully appointed. All linens, bath soaps, towels are fully included.
- What kind of transportation is recommended for getting around the resort?
Transportation is really personal choice. It is extremely easy to get around the villa by golf cart. This is the means that most people use. You can also get around by car which can be rented conveniently at the hotel.
- What is the procedure to follow upon arrival to get into the Villa?
Before you go to the villa, you must check in at the Villa Owner's Club in the hotel's main lobby. There you will receive your courtesy pass. You will need this pass to exit or enter the resort and also to charge any of the amenities you may choose. This card is also needed to receive towels at the pools and the beach. Once this is completed, you may proceed to the villa. You can obtain a map from the registration desk for your convenience. Also, before departure, you must again check out at the Villa Owner's Club.
- How much should we tip?
A customary tip is $100.00-150.00US per maid and gardener per week.
- Are babysitters available?
Babysitters can be arranged through the hotel. Please note that service staff is NOT responsible for caring for children.
- How do I get from the airport to the Villa?
Arrangements can be made for airport transfers through the villa owner.
- Which airport is the best to fly in to?
Las Americas Airport in Santo Domingo usually has more international flights; however Casa de Campo has its own airport, La Romana International Airport, which has connections from various locations.
- Is there a crib?
With advance notice, a crib may be available directly from the owner. They may also be rented on a daily basis from the hotel.
- How can I rent a golf cart and what is the cost?
Cost of golf cart rental varies from $30-40 depending on the time of year. Golf carts can be rented through the hotel upon check-in.
- How do I arrange Tee-Times/ restaurant reservations/ find out about any show schedules or activities within Casa de Campo?
During check-in, the Villa Owner's Club representative will advise about any upcoming events.